Living Wellness is committed to protecting your rights, personal data and privacy, including how your details are collected, processed, managed and stored on this website in accordance with the Data protection Act 1998 and the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) 2018.
Under the Data protection Act 1998 and the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) 2018, you have the right to review any of your personal data provided to us at any time. This includes:
- Requesting the correction of, or updating of your personal information.
- Opting out from all communications from Living Wellness, or other parties.
- Obtaining a copy of your personal data, that you have provided to Living Wellness.
- Having your personal data deleted, in accordance with the BANT and CNHC guidelines.
- Requesting the termination of the processing of your personal data, where it is not required by law and in accordance with the BANT and CNHC guidelines.
We do not retain credit card details, nor do we sell, or share any of your personal data with third parties for commercial reasons.
Your Personal Data
How we collect it
- Filling out a nutritional questionnaire.
- Signing the Terms of Business and GDPR consent forms.
- During your nutritional consultations.
- During email, text, or postal communications.
- During skype, or facetime consultations.
- When taking payments via cheque, bank transfer, or card.
What we collect
- Personal contact details (name, address, phone number, GP details, email address).
- Personal data requested on the nutrition questionnaire (health issues, previous medical history, medication, supplements, symptoms, diet and lifestyle.
- Any personal data supplied by you prior and in addition to your consultation including during telephone conversations, biochemical test results, details from previous consultations (not conducted by Living Wellness).
- Clinic notes taken during the first and all follow-up consultations.
- Personal data from other sources, such as from any biochemical testing and results from NHS testing via your GP to aid the progress of your healthcare. This information will only have been requested as a direct request from you and with your consent.
What we do with your personal data we collect
We require your personal data to provide you with your service requests. This includes:
- Internal record keeping.
- To improve our products and services.
- Using the email provided by you, we may send you information regarding new products, services and other information that we consider interesting and useful to you.
- To process any test results, or additional personal data provided from external healthcare providers.
- To process payments.
Sharing your personal data
Your personal data will be kept confidential. Exceptions include:
- Where you have given your consent for your personal data to be shared with any third parties. These include your GP, testing and supplement companies, other healthcare providers, or anonymously, with peers, for professional development, clinical supervision, meetings, seminars, lectures, conferences and online forums, or professional sites.
- For processing any complaints made by you to CHNC and BANT.
Keeping your data secure
- Our servers are protected using https and SSL technology.
- All your personal data we hold as hard copies is kept in locked and secure location, with restricted access only to authorised personnel.
- All electronic personal data is stored in a location that is GDPR compliant.
Cookies are small pieces of information that are sent from a website to your hard drive, while you are viewing the site. You can choose to accept, or decline cookies.They are commonly used throughout the internet to:
- Help analyse web traffic.
- Help the correct functioning of the website.
- To provide a more interactive and personal user experience.
- For statistical purposes.
They will never collect any of your personal data.
We use analytical software, which is a cookie that is used to analyse the use of the different parts of our website to produce a report of that statistical data. No personal data is used, or collected for this report.
Our website contains software that we use to connect to our different social media profiles. We use Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram. They will never ask for your personal data.
Links to other Websites
Reviewing this policy